| Features || The 4xGuard Belly Guard is quite possibly the most essential modification for any Grand Cherokee or Commander owner. Designed to protect against costly damage to catalytic converters and exhaust-system components underneath the vehicle where Jeep’s skid-plates just don’t go: not only are these expensive components the “low hanging fruit” when one looks across the undercarriage of these vehicles, this area’s location is extremely vulnerable to trail hazards such as rock ledges. |
- Sturdy B.O.N.D. (Bolt-On, No-Drill) installation.
- Heavy-duty protection for exhaust components, including the two expensive and vulnerable catalytic converters, as well as the transmission’s oil/fluid pan.
- Provides a major deterent to theft of catalytic converter(s).
- A more continuous surface for sliding over rocks and other obstacles.
- Bolt access points that make installation easier while doubling as drainage points to minimize rust buildup.
- Laser-cut 7-gauge steel skid-plate, strengthened with engineered bends.
- Easy-care semi-gloss black powder-coat finish applied over a sand-blasted surface for improved adhesion and durability.
| Included || Professional packing: two-piece skid-plate, all mounting hardware, instructions, and 4xGuard sticker. |
| Dimensions || 29 x 16 x 6 inches (32 lbs) |
| Fitment || Fits 2005-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2006-2010 Jeep Commander |