JBA Adjust-A-Struts Total Control
1 set of JBA Adjust-A-Strut coil over shocks
Unlimited adjustability, Now with Compression and Rebound adjustment!
- Compact 3.63" dia. coil spring
- The only hand tools needed to services the coilover are 9/16" box wrench, allen wrench and a spanner wrench
- Add a bumper, just make a few turns on the adjustment ring
- Add a winch to that bumper make a small adjustment
- Add skid plates, make a small adjustment with adjustment ring
- Need more lift?, Oh just a 5 minute adjustment
- More A-arm clearance and more articulation for off roading, 9" of front axle travel
- Variable coil spring rate, high pressure on compression and low pressure on extension
- Keepin' it simple!
- High end racing coilovers, now available for your Jeep Liberty!
- In a league of their own, on and off road
Get the maximum in flexibility with JBA Adjust-A-Strut quick change Coilover system they grow with your Jeep!
The most economical choice over the life of your Jeep Liberty.
JBA Adjust-A-Strut Total Control
After extensive testing of the JBA Adjust-A-Strut cylinder, we baseline the settings at 4 clicks on compression and 12 clicks on rebound with the range up to 6 clicks on compression and 12 clicks on rebound. Up to 6 clicks on compression if you need a firmer ride or more suspension control.
To Adjust the valves turn the knobs to the left or (-) till they stop then turn right or (+) to the desired settings
JBA recommended setting
12 clicks on Rebound
4 clicks on Compression
|JBA Offroad Technical Specifications|
Body: 2" Seamless Extruded Tube Conventional