JBA 6.00" KJ Liberty Lift Kit
JBA Adjust-A-Struts hand built Bilstein coilovers for the Jeep Liberty IFS.
Only Jeepin' By Al offers adjustable coilovers!
Make your Jeep Liberty ride like a Mercedes-Benz -- your spouse will thank you!
JBA Adjust-A-Strut coilover system
- Unlimited adjust ability
- Compact 3.63" dia.
- The only hand tools needed to service the coilover are 9/16" box wrench, allen wrench, and a spanner wrench
- Add a bumper, just make a few turns on the adjustment ring
- Add a winch to that bumper make a small adjustment
- Add skid plates, make a small adjustment with adjustment ring
- Need more lift? Oh, just a 5 minute adjustment
- More A-arm clearance and more articulation for off roading
- Variable coil spring rate, high pressure on compression and low pressure on extension
- Keepin' it simple!
- High end racing coilovers, now available for your Jeep Liberty!
- In a league of their own, on and off road
- Factory Rebuildable
- 9" of travel on the front tire 18" side to side articulation
- Rides like a Mercedes-Benz
The Old Guy
- No adjustability, buy other parts
- Big and tight fit 4.50" dia.
- Buy or rent a spring compressor
- Add a bumper get a heaver spring
- Add a winch to that bumper need heaver springs
- Add skid plates get a heaver spring
- Installation needs ratchet straps to align strut fork an bushing
- I need more lift, remove strut and add washer above the strut fork 2-3 hours
- Coil spring rate is constant, to little on compression and to much on extension
- Als Gen 5.5 A-arms still hit the springs at max articulation
Get the maximum in flexibility with JBA Adjust-A-Strut quick change Coilover system they grow with your Jeep!
The most economical choice over the life of your Jeep Liberty.
The Old Guy -- costing you more time and money with every adjustment!
Install a JBA coilover in less than 5 mins. No spring compressor!
See what my customer Eric has to say
Bilstein Offroad Technical Specifications
- 2" Seamless extruded tube conventional
- Centerless Ground, Case hardened, Chromed, and Super Polished
- Aluminum 1 Piece / Rod Guide
- 46mm Bilstein Racing Piston
- "Self Adjusting" deflective disc independent rebound & compression
- Billstein fade resistant high temperature racing oil
- Rod End
- 1/2" teflon uniball w/ eye ring
- Electroless nickel -- Factory Rebuildable
- Coilover Hardware
- 2 1/2"