Matrix : #1 Mounting Platform
Matrix Mounting Platform,
- Increase Protection. A plastic fascia simply does not lend itself to encounters to “mall” obstacles, much less those on the trail. Don’t even think about giving someone a simple push with your plastic front end, much less lifting against it with a HiLift-type jack. With a Matrix? No problem.
- Enable Illumination. There is nothing quite like driving a trail or deserted highway at night with off-road lights, and the Matrix provides multiple locations for light mounting.
- Aid Extraction. Decent tow hooks or D-rings (bow-shackles), a location for the emergency use of a HiLift-type jack, and even a mounting point for a portable winch can be critical vehicle components for serious off-road adventures. With the Matrix you can have them all.
- Encourage Customization. Admit it: half the fun of having an off-road rig is building it up. With the Matrix you can make it something unique and your own
- Sturdy B.O.N.D. (Bolt-On, No-Drill) installation, using factory tow-hook locations along the frame rails and cross-member.
- Required in order to install any of the optional kits: Grill Hoop, Brush Rail or Receiver.
- Lift points for the emergency use of a Hi-lift-type jack, each of which is designed with safety in mind.
- Mounting points for tow hooks or 4.75 ton, 3/4 in. D-rings (bow-shackles).
- 8 mounting locations for off-road lights (4 covered up by optional Grill Hoop) with a maximum diameter of 6 inches.
- Lightweight relative to features, which means minimal extra front-end component wear and less shipping cost.
- Minimal impact on airflow to the radiator.
- Less than 2 degree decrease in approach angle.
- Easy-care textured semi-gloss black powder-coat finish applied over a sand-blasted surface for improved adhesion and durability. Horizontal “face” component also available in silver-metallic powder-coat finish.
- See here if your vehicle does NOT have OEM tow hooks.
Professional packing: all mounting hardware, instructions, and JBA stickers.
Boxing 2 boxes
Fits 2005-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
OPTIONS: Grill Hoop, Rails and Receiver kit
Get a copy of the installation instructions
Please fill out the form below and I will email the latest version of the installation instruction.