Hours are 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday
Closed on holidays
Within the United States
- For U.S.A. customers, we have FedEx, UPS, and USPS
- Orders will be shipped in the order in which they are placed, usually within a week of receipt.
- You will receive a confirmation as soon as we get your order.
- For all orders a message will be sent soon after shipping that includes a tracking number for the merchandise.
Before accepting your order from the delivery service, please always inspect the merchandise. If the merchandise arrives damaged notify JBA Offroad immediately before signing for the item.
If you sign for damaged items you will be responsible for the cost of exchanging or returning the product plus you will be responsible for all shipping charges that occur. Therefore if the product arrives damaged you do have the option of not signing for it. Refusal of accepting damaged items is preferred. Be sure to inform delivery services that you will be contacting us so they can document in the event you are unable to reach us. We do check all refused orders to verify before refund can be reimbursed. Make sure to get an RGA and Destination for shipping, because if you return an item without these, it may be lost. If you have any questions about the Return Policy, please contact our Return Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will gladly assist you in every way possible to resolve any concern or issue you may have.We believe in down home customer service and will stay committed to ensuring customer satisfaction. We abide by these same rules for all of our customers.
- Outside the U.S.A.international customers we have DHL, FedEx, and USPS to ship orders over seas.
- Also can use a US-based forwarding company to route their shipments. Examples:
- Please do not call us for shipping quotes. Contact one of the above companies to have JBA products shipped to you.
- Orders are most easily placed via this website
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, & American Express credit cards.
Your credit card account is charged for the transaction the second you press the process order button.
- If you choose to cancel an order, there will be a 4% restocking fee due to credit card processing fees. Make sure you choose the correct part before you place your order. If you accidentally order the wrong item or place an order in error, a 4% cancellation fee may be charged for the price of the item. Be sure to review the items in the cart before you checkout. Orders must be canceled within a 1 hour time span of when they are placed before they can be canceled.
- All prices are as posted on web site.
Those people who create and account can view order status and updates on our web site. Those who checkout as guest will not see the details they would if they would have an account.
Those people who create and account can update the information at any time.