JBA STD High Caster Upper A-arms for Toyota Tacoma 1996-2004
The JBA Upper A-Arms were designed for your lifted Toyota and will directly replace your stock upper a-arms.
Toyota Tacoma 1996-2004
4Runner 1996-2002 2WD & 4WD
JBA UCAs give you more!!
- More spring clearance is More suspension travel
- More Caster
- More articulation
- More traction on the trails
- JBA gives you MORE for your money
The JBA Upper A-Arms, upper control arms (UCAs) were designed for your lifted Toyota Tacoma 1996-2004, 4Runner 1996-2003, Tundra 2000-2006 2WD & 4WD and will directly replace your stock upper a-arms. The original equipment a-arm (UCAs) hits the spring, on Toyota Tacoma with a lift kit. The JBA A-Arms are compatible with all the lift kits on the market today! These A-Arms (UCAs) were designed to fit Toyota Tacoma 1996-2004, Made of heavy duty tubing, red powder coat finish, with replaceable ball joints and 2 piece Synthetic Elastomer bushings.The A arms (UCAs) are assembled and ready to bolt onto your Toyota Tacoma. Sold as a set, 1 left & 1 right UCA.
STD A-arm tubing 5/32" wall and 1" dia
The Ball joint range of motion
- Up travel is 40 deg off of center line of the ball joint.
- Down travel is 50 deg off of center line.
- Full range of motion is 90 deg.
- Cerakote clear to protect the ball joint (as of March 12th 2018)
- Say good by to the Uniball!
Note: there is a left & right side, they are not symmetrical.
- More Caster
- More articulation, See JBA vs Uniball
Ball joints are mounted on an angle to line up with steering knuckle
Replaceable ball joints
- Greaseable ball joints
Red powder coat finish
Heavy duty tubing
A-arms work with all lift kits! Get more articulation with JBA a-arms!
Sold as a set
- Made in USA!!
Place order before 12:00 am ET and your arms will ship the same day!