JBA K6292 Ball Joint
The JBA Upper A-Arms were designed for your Lifted Liberty and will directly replace your stock upper a-arms. These A-Arms were designed to fit on 2002 through 2007 Jeep Liberty's. Made of heavy duty tubing, red powder coat finish, with JBA rebuildable ball joints and factory rubber bushings. The A arms are assembled and ready to bolt onto your Liberty. Sold as a set, 1 left & 1 right UCA.
Note: a-arms will fit left or right side, they are symmetrical.
Factory front end alignment
Replaceable ball joints
Red powder coat finish
Heavy duty tubing
Sold as a set
Place order before 12:00 am ET and your arms will ship the same day!
|Show JBA UCAs Only||JBA UCA|
- Excellent product and awesome customer service!! Review by Jeffrey
Excellent product and awesome customer service!!
Very good installation instructions (Posted on 9/10/2016)
- 4 years Later Review by Mr Ed
- I ran my OME 2.5" lift with OEM UCA until the shop could no longer keep my Liberty in spec. I installed the JBA UCA's and they immediately solved my alignment problem. these are solid , well made pieces. After 4 years, they still look like the day I installed them and I'm glad I installed them when I did. (Posted on 8/14/2016)
- fantstic!!!! Review by craig
- i've owned my jba uca's for 3 mo now and I love em they're great both on and off road.......way too go MARLIN!!!! (Posted on 6/23/2016)
- LONGER BJ SHAFTS??? Review by craig
- 3 months ago I bought the gen 4.5 uca's and although they are amazing and having the serviceable ball joints is great the one thing I feel they could use or (i) could use is a pair of extended ball joints as no matter what I seem to do the uca's are uncomfortably close to the springs, ive even removed a clevis spacer to bring it from 23" to 22.5" and realigned it twice but that aside THE JEEPIN BY AL UCAS........ABSOLUTELY ROCK!!!!! (Posted on 6/20/2016)
- Awesome quality! Review by CzarKJ
- Looks and fits great. Provides the clearance I needed for my Ironman springs with top plates and clevis spaces. The grease-able replaceable ball joint is just icing on the cake! Customer service was impeccable as always. (Posted on 8/5/2015)