JBA Upper Control Arms KK
We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
"If for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied with your JBA UCAs in the first 12 months, we will give you 100% of your money back, including the shipping cost!"
Made in the USA & ships worldwide!
Featuring our JBA ball joint with 90 Degrees range of motion!
Looking for high quality and low maintenance Upper control arms with lifetime warranty?
JBA upper control arms have replaceable ball joints, greaseable ball joints, heavy duty construction and are welded by certified welders.
Why do you need JBA Offroad Control Arms?
The original equipment a-arm hits the spring, which causes premature ball joint failure on Liberty's with a lift kit. The JBA Upper Control Arms are compatible with most lift kits on the market today! These A-Arms were designed to fit on 2002 through 2007 Jeep Liberty's. (Now 07 KA & 08 KK). The A arms are assembled and ready to bolt onto your Liberty. Sold as a set, 1 left & 1 right upper control arm (UCA).
Benefits for using JBA upper control arms:
- 3/8 inch more strut clearance than the factory a-arms
- No noise going over bumps in the road!
- No more premature ball joint failure!
- You can replace the ball joint for under $35.00 per control arm, keeping your UCA in perfect condition for years to come.
- No premature tire wear
- Your friends can see you got custom arms on your Jeep Liberty, and more importantly it protects the steel.
- Long lasting off road durability
- Precision and consistent parts every time!
- Made by Americans for ALL!
JBA Offroad has been designing and fabricating custom products for over 30 years and holds the patent for the EZ Lube Bushings!