JBA Stock Geometry Upper Control Arms for Toyota Tacoma, 4Runner, FJ Cruisers, Lexus GX470, Lexus GX460 2003-Current
Fits the Toyotas with a cradle drop lift kit that needs stock geometry arms. Works with lifts 4 to 8 inches.
Toyota Tacoma 2005-Current
FJ Cruisers 2007-Current
Lexus GX470 2003-2009
Lexus GX460 2010-Current
The JBA Upper A-Arms were designed to directly replace your stock upper a-arms.
Also fits Toyota's WITHOUT a lift kit.
- Dimensions: 12 x 6 x 18 inches
- Type: Tubing 3/16" wall and 1-5/16" Diameter with 11ga gussets on the bushing bongs
- Install time: 1-3 Hours
- Weight: 22 lbs
Note: Left and Right UCAs are not symmetrical.
New Gen 7.0.00 A-arms for a stock Toyota (No Lift Kit)
Not for use on vehicles with a spring lift or leveling kits.
Works with cradle drop lift kit with new steering knuckles.
Why synthetic elastomer bushings?
Synthetic Elastomer is a long-chained polymer with many urethane constituents. Over the years the formulation has evolved to yield stronger, yet softer compounds ideal for on and off-road applications. As the compound advanced to yield higher tensile strength, elasticity, and dynamic load capacity, JBA uses the bushing to help aid and tune suspension geometry and they will not squeak like polyurethane bushings.
The Ball Joint Range of Motion:
- Up travel is 40 degrees off the centerline of the ball joint.
- Down travel is 50 degrees off the centerline.
- Full range of motion is 90 degrees.
- Cerakote clear to protect the ball joint.
JBA UCAs give you MORE!
- More spring clearance is More suspension travel
- More Caster
- More articulation, See JBA vs Uniball
- More Traction on the trails
Find more info at:
- https://youtu.be/GO6gprUnZhw - Unboxing Video
- https://youtu.be/Jt5a0fUMR00 - Quick Installation Video
Check us out at: